Tuesday, October 15


I thought I would give this a shot.  Im hoping i'll keep up with it and post some exciting events in my life, I am a nanny for a family with 5 children 6 years and younger as well as a dog groomer with my own business.  The family I'm with right now is amazing, they keep me busy and i'm loving it!  I own my own house (which i groom out of) even though with the nanny job i end up staying at my parents lake house 95% of the time but i at least have my 2 little mutts with me whom i adore.  One mutt is Asha who is a 3 yr old pomeranian/papillon then the other is Belle who is a 5 yr old maltese/Chihuahua.


                                                                                                                                                            Asha                                                                                                                    

                                                                                                                                                           Belle
My two cuties.






No comments :

Post a Comment