Sunday, October 20

Twin Cities trip!



Back from a trip to Twin Cities with the family that I nanny.  It was tons of fun, the first day we flew in the family plane, (first time in a private plan). I didnt know how I was going to do with being in a smaller plane (I get motion sick), but I did great, I can't hold the gravel pill down so I got a prescription for the gravel patch that goes behind the ear.  Only downside with the patch is it makes your mouth all dry,  it doesn't help that I got the kids cold either.  


                               ** myself on the plane


We stayed at the radison hotel, the indoor water park was amazing!  If you have kids I recommend planning a trip there and staying in that hotel.  At the pool they have amazing pizza as well.  When we got checked in and everything we changed into swimsuits and had a blast.  After we were done we headed to build-a-bear in the MOA, we had to get Rex his own bear since the other 4 have them,  so we got him this cute puppy named 'pup pup'.   For supper we went to Dick's Last Resort everyone got a hat even baby Rex that said "mommy dances so I can eat".  Zac and Sy ended up getting plastic wrapped to their chairs, and Liv was going crazy dancing.  It was a good first day! 


1) Sy all wrapped up
2) Zac & Molly 
3) Zac sticking his tongue out
4) Molly, Sy & Zac at dicks last resort
5) Myself, Molly & Liv on the Dora ferris wheel


Day 2 we got up and ate breakfast then headed to the arcade in the hotel, then went to the mall for nickelodeon land!! I only went on 2 rides, one was the log chute just myself and Molly went on that and the other was the Dora ferris wheel Liv joined us.


Day 3 we went swimming in the morning then J & K took Sy and Zac to get their first pair of skis and they hit up a bass pro to look at hunting stuff.  Molly, Liv, Rex & myself stayed at the hotel And hung out (it was a nice little break).  Once everyone was back we ate then all 5 kids, J & myself went back to nickelodeon land for the "black out" night.  Zac & Sy had their picture taken with the ninja turtles, their Sys favorite so he was super pumped! It was fun, when we were done there me and J had to of coarse go to lululemon!  I let myself splurge on a super nice pullover it's so comfy and I bought a purple tshirt that was on sale and some socks.  (then when I had Internet connection I ordered some leggings and a headband that will cover my ears when I run since its getting to cold out with that wind.


** Zac & Sy with the Ninja Turtles 



The way back home was so fast it just sucked because when we arrived there was snow!!! 
Twin Cities was basically a trial run for Disney land in December.  

Live Happy, Wild & Free

No comments :

Post a Comment