Tuesday, October 29

Halloween Fun!

Myself, Zac & Sy carved pumpkins last week!! So much fun, we got all the pumpkins when we went to the pumpkin patch.  So far we have carved 5, and have a few more planned out for tomorrow.  

***Zac & Sy with the cyclops, Molly's polkas dot pumpkin and Sy's skeleton pumpkin.


I went as Minnie Mouse this past Saturday to the bar!  I haven't been out in a very long time, and had so much fun!  So happy that the cousins decided to come out as well, had a blast dancing and eating some gross tasting mint things that they carried around at their "pitch" things. They were the Barden Bellas from pitch perfect,  they looked soo good!!! 


***showing off my hair and ears,  then my super cute dress that I bought in Vegas a few years back, I'm still in love with it.

Back to work today for 2 days, sure enough on my way home from nannying I must have ran over a nail or something and my tire ended up flat as soon as I pulled into the driveway.  Luckily my little brother was able to drive up tonight and will change the tire in the morning and ill be able to take his truck to work.  


Live Happy, Wild & Free 

No comments :

Post a Comment