Monday, November 4

New Blog Look!!


I LOVE it!!  It may have taken me till 2 in the morning to get it perfect but I couldn't be happier!  I may have some big news coming up in a couple weeks but I don't want to jinx it!!  Other then that the only thing exciting is a "Beaver Cove" meeting haha.  I'll get to see the girls from the daycare I used to work at who I haven't seen in a few months!!

These past couple days I have been GUTTING my house, going through everything and deciding if I want to be a hoarder and keep some of the stuff I really don't need haha.  I think I've been doing alright! I've also been trying to get what I am keeping organized.  Since my brother had been living with me he has all his stuff in his room but should be coming over today to clean it all out, so we can fix the floor then I can turn it into a guest bedroom!!

I'm planning on painting my house to, I was thinking in the porch a deep purple on the one wall that you can see through the main window, and then leave the other 3 walls white.  Grooming area will stay white since there's no windows in there,  I would like to take the ugly wallpaper behind the washer & Dryer off and either paint it or find some other wallpaper thats not to outdated haha.  Maybe next week I'll tackle that!  I put my new kitchen table, now to just find 4 bar high chairs to go with it. Then I need to find a couch!!  

I'm really enjoying blogging, now I just need to get more followers :)  I plan on joining in on some of the activities on here, so hopefully that will help me get out there! And now after cleaning/organizing time to figure out how to add a cute signature to the bottom! Will have to stick to plain jane purple for now :)


Live Happy, Wild & Free


No comments :

Post a Comment