Tuesday, November 26

Little Bit of Liv's Birthday!

My weekend consisted of going to visit the little munchkins for Liv's 2nd Birthday!! She was such a happy little girl, just adorable.  They had the blow up bouncy set up in their garage and the trampoline, she had tons of presents and cupcakes.  Not to mention the BIGGEST smile on her face the whole day! 





Monday I took a trip with my mother to Minot, ND to do a little bit of winter shopping!  I needed to get some new jeans and a new pair of boots.  I ended up leaving with 2 jeans, 3 boots, 1 pair of toms, a scarf, bench leggings, a vest & a blouse!  Not to bad of a haul if I say so myself.  Also got to enjoy a Caramel Brulee Latte, was very happy about that!! 




Sunday was the Grey Cup!! And the Sask Roughriders won of coarse!! It was a very exciting time around here, as the Roughriders are our only big official team in the province we have everyone supporting them.

Some exciting news!! I get the chance to go to Disneyland with the family I was a nanny for!  I'm very excited to go!

Live Happy, Wild & Free



No comments :

Post a Comment