Tuesday, November 12

One Crazy Weekend!

Was so happy that I had the chance to watch the Kids this past weekend, since I no longer nanny for them because they moved to the states.  At least I got to see them for 4 days straight, it was a lot with all 5 but I for sure missed them!! 


1) Rex all cute
2)Rex & Molly 
3) Rex, molly & Liv
4)Molly with my sunglasses


1) Zak made me a letter :( makes me so sad I won't get to see them as much
2) Keeping them busy with puzzles
3)Molly loved the puppy bed 
4) We made amazing pudding cookies 


1) Liv & Molly had to sleep with me (PS they are horrible bed mates)
2) rex looking adorable
3) Watching Happy Feet 2
4) Myself after 4 days and 3 nights with 5 kids

I am exhausted today, and am now job hunting.  It really sucks that it was such short notice I was given that I couldn't work for them any more.  I loved working for the family.  So now I'm not 100% sure what I am going to do.  I'm a dog groomer so I will get back into that, but I need a second job.  I guess I'll have to see what happens!! 

Live Happy, Wild & Free

No comments :

Post a Comment